Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beginning of a Story question comments randomness expected and accepted

The story of my life is difficult day after day I am constantly hunted down, seems that the on,u positive than since my birth is my pride. Well considering I have a lot of pride unearthly and in reality Hellishly as I am The Lord of Pride/Leviathan since birth. I was bred from the Smartest,Strongest,Bravest...etc since Humanity was a trivling creature. After the thousands of years past I was born and with it a literal unholy feeling passed through all 5 people attending my birth as I was born. Haley's Comet passed overhead and that same night those boys died in the Alamo and Samuel Colt built his first percussion-capped revolver. Many people said that when I was born unto a corporeal body the sea will surge against its bonds,fire will cover the earth wars will explode, food will be scarce and disease will run free. The last of all the omens the snake of pride shall entangle us all and we all shall break under its will. I myself thought this story was ludicrous until the day the Vatican declared war on one man and one man alone and that is me. This story is my tale and how I perceived this dying world. 3/6/1863 "He is born sir." Said a doctor, he was busying himself washing his hands that where dark with blood. "He seems to be a fine boy, his eyes are miscolored" the doctor said confused in the fact that the baby was born with his eyes open to begin with. "And you know that how? Exactly." "We'll sir when he was born his eys opened immediately and he took view of his surroundings I should think" The man he was talking to rosé from the chair and the doctor noted he was a cardinal,wearing his red clothes that looked to be made of silk. "Did anything else happen?" The cardinal gazed deep into the doctors eyes. The doctor however had worse problems as soon he realized the blood was black and wouldn't wipe off he cursed. "Excuse me I am talking to you" the cardinal stepped closer intimidadingly. "Ah yes the mother died and my assistants are feeling sick from some reason "you know why that is?" The cardinal watched as the doctors hands started burning. "Help its some sort of acid" the cardinal nodded drew a silver knife aimed at his neck and stabbed in making a cross at the jugular. He walked in and did the same things to everyone witnessing the boys birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment